Today’s business environment is constantly evolving and
leaders face new pressures
Training Course Overview
Today’s business environment is constantly evolving and leaders face new pressures. To help their business entities remain competitive, leaders need to invest time and effort into improving and refining their leadership skills.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of the Training Course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the challenges that leaders typically face and how they compare with your individual challenges
- Have gained heightened awareness of your own individual leadership capability through the use of appropriate assessment tools
- Understand the techniques, approaches and associated skills that leaders need
- Understand your individual development needs in relation to the primary challenges and how you will address them upon returning to your organization.
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
Who Should Attend this Training Course?
CEOs / Managing Directors
Executive Managers / Directors
Mid-level, Division, Function or Department Leaders who have been identified for the next level of leadership
HR Leaders with responsibility for leadership development
Those seeking to position themselves appropriately for future strategic roles
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 19th -20th February 2019.
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Please Call Business Development Team On :
1887799 Extension: 335 – 358
Fax us @ 2294 2651