The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a professional certification available for professionals who conduct audits of information systems. The CISA credential is sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and is the global standard for information systems audit, control and security professionals. Candidates must pass a rigorous board exam that covers 5 different domains relating to information systems
The Certifying Body
ISACA, headquartered in USA, is an international professional association focused on IT Governance. ISACA currently serves more than 100,000 constituents (members and professionals holding ISACA certifications) in more than 160 countries. There is a network of ISACA chapters with 170 chapters established in over 160 countries.
CISA Review Course Overview
Our CISA review Course is delivered by qualified instructors who are both CISAs and ISACA members along with track records of practical experience in the field of Information Systems Auditing at the local, regional and international levels. We provide delegates with an overall package structured to review a body of knowledge through ISACA curriculum, in addition to approved exam books to prepare them sit for and successfully pass the CISA exam.
CISA Review Course Objectives
This review class covers the core sections and a series of sample exam questions that provide participants with a “feel” of the format and the types of questions encountered on the CISA exam. Participants will gain:
- An overall understanding of the relevant CISA Examination domains.
- At the end of the course the mock exam will be set which will provide the participants with a general idea of the examination questions format.
Who Should Attend CISA Review Course?
Internal Auditors of companies and public institutions
Automatic System Development Managers and Officers
IT Technical Support Staff
Information Network Managers and Officers
CISA Review Course Syllabus
Baker Tilly delivers the CISA Review Course based on the Learning System developed by the ISACA, using ISACA Study Material , in addition to various question banks, based on 5 areas of knowledge and skills which constitute the CISA exam, detailed as follows:
- Part I: The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14%)
- Part II: Governance and Management of IT (14%)
- Part III: Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (19%)
- Part IV: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (23%)
- Part V: Protection of Information Assets (30%)
CISA Examination Eligibility
Registration for the exam requires:
- A minimum of five years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience
- 60 to 120 completed college semester credit hours (the equivalent of an Associate or Bachelor degree) can be substituted for one or two years, respectively, of information systems auditing, control or security experience.
- The exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions that must be answered within 4 hours.
Test Venue : Online
No. of Sessions : 16 Sessions
Course Dates : To be announced
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1887799 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org