The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSP® was designed to recognize mastery of an international standard for information security and understanding of a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments.
Certifying Body [(ISC)2]
The certification is managed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. (ISC)2 is a non-profit organization which specializes in information security education and certifications.
CISSP® Prep. Course
Our CISSP® Prep. Course is specifically designed to maximize the prospect of passing the rigorous examination. Our course covers all relevant exam topics, prioritization of areas where study should be focused, test taking strategies, and practice exam questions.
CISSP® Prep. Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Confidently meet the challenges they face while taking the CISSP certification exam.
Who Should Attend CISSP® Prep. Course?
Security Systems Engineer
Chief Information Security Officer
Director of Security
CISSP® Prep. Course Contents
Our CISSP® Prep. Course trains candidates in all areas of the security Common Body of Knowledge (CISSP CBK®). They will learn:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
CISSP® Certification Eligibility
Candidates wishing to obtain for the CISSP® certification should have:
- 5 years of direct full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the CISSP CBK®
- A Bachelor degree with 4 years of direct full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the CISSP CBK®
CISSP® Course Details
Test Venue : Online
No. of Days : 5 Days
Course Dates : To be announced
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel