Baker Tilly presents the professional certificate Certified Marketing Executive (CME®) accredited by The Sales and Marketing Executive International Inc. (SMEI) based in the United States of America.
About The Certified Marketing Executive (CME)®
The Certified Marketing Executive (CME) is the highest professional certification in marketing area. This Certificate is internationally recognized, providing its holders with the professional and specialized knowledge in marketing and sales, and giving them the capabilities and professional skills necessary to fill senior positions in organizations where they work.
The Sales and Marketing Executive International Inc. (SMEI) based in the United States of America.
CME® Course Overview
Baker Tilly deliver the Certified Marketing Executive (CME®) Certificate review program in Kuwait, using SMEI Learning System, comprising 8 modules covering the curricula required for the CME® exam.
This course is designed to enable you to demonstrate
- An understanding of marketing management
- Ability to develop marketing strategies
- An understanding of marketing channels and how to deal with them
- Ability to manage marketing communications
- Ability to evaluate marketing strategy
- Professional skills relating to marketing and sales
Who Should Attend This Course?
Marketing & Sales Professionals
Business Development Managers & Officers
Product, Brand and Marketing Communications Managers
Company owners who takes care of Marketing
Professionals desiring a career move into marketing management
Baker Tilly deliver the Certified Marketing Executive (CME®) Certificate review program in Kuwait, using SMEI Learning System, comprising 8 modules covering the curricula required for the CME® exam:
- Part 1 Understanding Marketing Management
- Part 2 Capturing Marketing Insights
- Part 3 Connecting with Customers
- Part 4 Building Strong Brands
- Part 5 Shaping the Market Offerings
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 10 Sessions
Course Dates : 20 – 31 August 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel, in addition to serving breakfast and lunch during breaks.