Baker Tilly presents the International Advanced Certificate in Compliance offered by ICA-ICT in association with Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
About The ICA Specialist in Corporate Governance
The ICA Specialist Certificate in Corporate Governance provides an opportunity to understand corporate governance requirements and benefits by demystifying a subject often misunderstood. In addition, you will see how valuable corporate governance can be in establishing a positive compliance culture in an organization, particularly in the eyes of your regulator.
The ICA, established in 2001, are the leading global providers of professional certificated qualifications, and training in anti-money laundering, compliance, and fraud\financial crime prevention. The internationally recognized qualifications are awarded in association with Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
The ICA Specialist in Corporate Governance provided by Baker Tilly Kuwait is structured in a theoretical\practical format by certified instructors with many years of experience. The course underlines key information into easy-to-digest bullet points, provides useful summaries and examines, topic-by-topic, specific standards.
At the end of the course you will take a one-hour multiple choice exam of 15 short-form questions.
This course is designed to enable you to:
- Define corporate governance
- Understand why it is so important
- Understand the inter-relationships between Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Realize the common principles of good corporate governance
- Know what makes an effective corporate governance system work
- Understand the roles and functions of the Board
Who Should Attend This Course?
- All senior managers who are keen to add to their expertise in this certificated area
- Executive directors keen to add to their experience
- Non-executive directors who need to add to their knowledge and understanding
- Senior operational staff who need a greater understanding of the role and impact of Corporate Governance requirements
- Heads of Compliance who need to understand the risks they face
- Anyone with an interest in the subject matter
Baker Tilly delivers the ICA Specialist in Corporate Governance course using formal syllabus designed by the ICA. The syllabus consists of 6 sections as the following:
- The basics
- Common principles of good governance
- Implementing good corporate governance
- Ongoing Management of Good Corporate Governance
- Key Compliance Issues
- Case studies
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Days : One Day
Course Dates : 12 March 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel, in addition to serving breakfast and lunch during breaks.
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com