ITIL ® Certification
The IT Infrastructure Library™ (ITIL®)
IT Infrastructure Library™ (ITIL®;) is an international standard for best practices in IT Service Management. The ITIL Qualifications scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL Best Practices, to various degrees of depth and detail. The levels of qualifications within the scheme are:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate Level
- ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITIL Expert Level
- ITIL Master Qualification
The ITIL Certification Management Board (ICMB) manages ITIL certification. The Board includes representatives from interested parties within the community around the world. Members of the Board include (though are not limited to) representatives from the UK OFFICE of Government Commerce (OGC), APM Group (APMG), The Stationery Office (TSO), ITIL Examination Panel, Examination Institutes (EIs) and the IT Service Management Forum International (itSMF) as the recognized user group.
ITIL® Foundation Level Course
The Foundation Level is the entry level qualification which offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices.
ITIL® – Foundation Level Course Objectives
This course is designed to prepare candidates to sit for and successfully pass the Foundation Level examination. Upon successful completion of this program, Candidates are expected to gain knowledge and understanding in the following:
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Owners
Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
ITIL® Foundation Level Syllabus
We deliver the ITIL® Foundation Level using the syllabus designed by the Official ITIL Accreditor, covering the below units:
- Service management as a practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
Key principles and models
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
- Mock exam
ITIL® Foundation Level Certification Eligibility
There is no prerequisites to apply for ITIL® Foundation Level Certification.
ITIL® Foundation Level Exam
- Format – This examination is available Online or Paper based format.
- Type – 40 Multiple choice questions
- Duration – 60 Minutes
Test Venue : Online
No. of Sessions : 5 sessions
Course Dates : To be announced
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel