Baker Tilly presents the professional certificate Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® accredited by The Project Management Institute PMI based in the United States of America.
About The Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP®
Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals, and enables you to professionally handle risks of all types of projects.
The Project Management Institute PMI based in the United States of America.
PMP®, PMI and PMBOK® are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.
RMP® Course Overview
Baker Tilly offers the Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® Review Course accredited by the Project Management Institute PMI USA.. This Review Course offers an in-depth look at risk management through the PMI perspective and is delivered in a combination of subject matter review and hands-on learning. Participants in this review course will receive a comprehensive introduction to project risk and cover the five primary exam objectives of Risk Strategy and Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Risk Process Facilitation, Risk Monitoring and Reporting and Perform Specialized Risk Analyses.
This review course is designed to enable you to demonstrate:
- An understanding of projects risk management
- Ability to develop risk management plan
- Ability to develop risk monitoring and control
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Risk Management Professionals
- Business Development Managers & Officers
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
This course revolves around preparing participants to become a Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® as follows:
- PMI-RMP® Credential Overview
- Introduction to Project Risk
- Risk Management Plan
- Risk Register
- Stakeholder Management
- Gathering and Identifying Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Building and Implementing a Risk Response Plan
- Monitor and Control Risk
PMI-RMP® Examination Information
The PMI-RMP® credential examination is comprised of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly.
The allotted time to complete the computer-based examination is three and a half hours. There are no scheduled breaks during the exam, although you are allowed to take a break if needed. If you take a break during the exam, your exam clock continues to count down.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 10 sessions
Course Dates : To be announced
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com
*PMI-RMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.