Capital adequacy is a main item in the comprehensive risk
management program in each banking institution.
Capital adequacy is a main item in the comprehensive risk management program in each banking institution. Therefore, the Central Bank of Kuwait has issued a number of circulars addressing all conventional and Islamic banks regarding application of Capital Adequacy Requirements.
By the end of this interactive course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the main components of the ICCAP and stress testing process.
- Identify the financial institution’s responsibility in terms of ICCAP and stress testing process.
- Understand the regulatory legislations governing ICCAP and stress testing process in Kuwait.
- Identify the key risks included in Basel II and the method of its measurement.
- Identify Capital Buffer
- Identify the risk and the adequate level of capital.
- Understand how to measure Concentration Risks.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Professionals working in risk, credit, internal audit and finance departments in conbetional and Islamic banks
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 09th -11th June 2019.
Course Timing : 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel