Considering the constant changes in the business environment, forensic accounting reports have become critical accounting reports given their role in assisting the judicial authorities in realizing justice and transparency in settling disputes among business entities.
What is forensic accounting?
Forensic accounting, sometimes called investigative or judicial accounting, is an accounting activity that uses accounting and auditing tools and investigative skills to examine, analyze, and prepare objective reports on complex financial data, information, and transactions of individuals and business entities.
In summary, forensic accounting is a combination of financial accounting and investigative accounting.
What is the purpose of forensic accounting reports?
Forensic accounting reports are intended to provide a clear and accurate understanding of the financial information, data or transactions under examination to reveal any evidence of financial crimes or violations, which would assist the judicial authorities in achieving justice in settling disputes.
What is the added value of forensic accounting reporting services?
- Assisting business entities in securing their rights with third parties and protecting their interests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assisting the judicial authorities in achieving justice and settling disputes.
- Providing sufficient evidence of any manipulation, forgery, misleading, or other crimes related to financial and accounting transactions.
- Assisting business entities in detecting weaknesses in their accounting and management systems.
- Discharging the corporate social responsibility in terms of detecting and combating illegal financial practices.
How does Baker Tilly help business entities prepare forensic accounting reports?
Baker Tilly helps business entities to protect their interests by preparing forensic accounting reports, as it has accounting experts who are independent, impartial, and transparent and have experience in performing forensic accounting engagements, applying a combination of accounting tools and investigative methods, and preparing relevant reports.
What are the services provided by Baker Tilly Kuwait?
Preparing forensic accounting reports.