Job descriptions are an internal control, which clearly
define roles and responsibilities assigned to an
incumbent enhancing the incumbents’ efficiency
Job descriptions include several sections such as educational qualifications, job experience and skillset that an incumbent should have as well as the roles and responsibilities based on which the incumbent’s job performance is appraised and their skills are developed through continuing training.
Companies regulated by Capital Markets Authority in the State of Kuwait should comply with the requirements of the Executive Regulations of Law No. 7 of 2010, which comprise sixteen modules. Module 15 sets forth the educational qualifications and job experience that the licensed person’s registrable positions and jobs should have in accordance with efficiency and integrity rules.
Added value to business entities from Job Descriptions Services
Define the requirements to be met by an incumbent in order to assist with attracting them easily.
Attain efficiency and effectiveness for incumbents.
Attain job satisfaction, which results in job loyalty.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Development of Job Descriptions.
Other related services
- Organizational Structure
- BOD & its Committees Charters
- BOD & Executive Management Appraisal System
- Delegation of Authority Matrix
- Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Job Structure
- Salary Survey
- Compensation & Benefits Structure
- Staff Performance Appraisal System
- Corporate Governance Reporting
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Integrated Report (IR)
- Manpower planning
- Corporate Performance Appraisal Systems