||Business Development Officer
||25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
||Mid to High Senior Level
|Job Objective / Summary
||Managing relationships with clients regarding the services to maintain Baker Tilly market share.
||High school graduate
||2 to 3 years of experience in related position
- Having acquaintance with Baker Tilly’s services
- Receiving requests for proposals from clients and following up until submission
- Participating in the indoor promotion of Baker Tilly’s services to their market segments as per the annual services promotional plan
- Participating in preparing the annual promotional plan
- Obtaining market direction of clients’ needs
- Performing any other tasks as assigned to them
- Local legislations in Kuwait, especially related to regulatory bodies and Labor Law.
- Bascis of effective communication with the clients
- Full awareness of the vital role of the Business Development Department in business entities.
- Arabic language: Mother tongue.
- Proficiency in English language in terms of reading, writing and speaking.
Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- MS Office applications, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Transferable residency.
- Age between 25 – 35 years old
- years of the required experience should be within the State of Kuwait
|What we Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark.
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why working at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one-hour break from 12 to 01 pm
- Annual performance evaluation leading to growth in your career path
- Continuous career development
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: email@example.com