|Financial Audit and Assurance Assistant Manager
|25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
|Accounting audit and assurance
|Job Objective / Summary
|Provide assistance to the Department Manager in managing the running engagements, managing the client relationship, and managing the career development of the Department staff members, in addition to the administrative activities including the internal reporting and sign-off and archiving of closed engagements.
|Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.0
|Chartered Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent certificate
|7 years of experience; out of which 2 years in one of the top ten global audit firms
- Assist in preparing the annual promotion plan for the Department services
- Assist in creating the content of webpages for the department services
- Assist in managing the audit and assurance services portfolio
- Prepare technical and financial proposals submitted to the clients
- Prepare the engagement letters concluded with the clients
- Prepare the planning phase for the engagement implementation
- Implement the client engagements
- Review the draft financial statements based on the completion of fieldwork phase
- Assist in preparing the weekly work plan
- Assist in conducting orientation and training (on-job training) for the Department staff members
- Prepare reports on running engagements and other objectives of the Department
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- Arabic language: Mother tongue
- Proficiency in English language in terms of reading, writing and speaking
Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Advanced Level)
- Transferable residency.
- Age between 27 – 40 years old
- Three years of the required experience should be within the State of Kuwait
|What we Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why work at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm.
- Annual performance evaluation leading to growth in your career path.
- Continuous career development.
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org