||Information Technology Consulting Manager
||25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
|Job Objective / Summary
||Manage the implementation of engagements concluded with the clients for providing IT Consulting services.
||Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
International professional certificates differentiating the job incumbent, including:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Any COBIT certificate, Foundation, Implementation, Assessor, Implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Professional certificate in Cybersecurity
||10 years of experience in IT consulting services domain; out of which 5 years in consulting firms similar to Baker Tilly
- Prepare the annual department budget
- Prepare the annual promotion plan for the Department services
- Prepare and update the webpages of the department services
- Prepare technical and financial proposals submitted to the clients
- Prepare the engagement letters concluded with the clients
- Implement the client engagements
- Prepare the monthly internal reports for evaluating the operational and financial performance of the Department
- Conduct training for the Department employees
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- Laws, executive regulations and instructions issued by the IT-related regulatory authorities such as Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority (CITRA)
- Laws, executive regulations and instructions issued by Central Bank of Kuwait regarding the financial technology (FinTech)
- Laws, executive regulations and instructions issued by Capital Markets Authority regarding the financial technology (FinTech) and cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Framework for Kuwaiti Banking Sector (CSF) issued by Central Bank of Kuwait
- SWIFT Customer Cybersecurity Controls Framework (CSCF)
- Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) Framework
- International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing with respect to auditing IT departments in business entities
- Proficiency in English language in terms of reading, writing and speaking
- Arabic Language is a plus.
Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Advanced Level)
- Inside or Outside Kuwait, Subject to applicable laws.
- Age between 32 – 45 years old.
|What we Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why work at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm.
- Annual performance evaluation leading to growth in your career path.
- Continuous career development.
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org