|Management Consulting Manager
|25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
|Job Objective / Summary
Managing and implementing the management consulting engagements for the client relating to consulting on:
- Designing and developing organizational structure and organizational competencies manual
- Designing and developing job structure
- Designing and developing job descriptions
- Designing and developing Processes, Policies and Procedures Manuals
|Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a relevant major
Professional Certificates are an extra advantage.
With respect to the specialization, for example Certified Management Consultant (CMC) or equivalent
With respect to project management, Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2
10 years of experience in the same domain with consulting firms
Experience in international consulting firms is an extra advantage
- Prepare the annual promotion plan for the Department services.
- Develop the creative copywriting of webpages.
- Prepare the technical and financial proposals submitted to clients.
- Prepare the engagement letters concluded with the clients.
- Implement the client engagements.
- Prepare the monthly reports on the Department’s activity; and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned to them
- Private Sector Labor Law No. 6 of 2010 and its Executive Regulations, as amended.
- Executive Bylaws of Law No. 7 of 2010 regarding the Establishment of Capital Markets Authority and Regulation of Securities Activity
First: Language Skills
- Arabic language: Mother tongue
- Proficiency in English language in terms of reading, writing and speaking.
Second: Effective Linguistic Expression Skills
- Ability to provide effective linguistic expression and wording.
Third: Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- The required experience should be within the State of Kuwait
- Transferable residency.
|What we Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark.
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why working at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm.
- Growth in your career path based on job performance.
- Sustainable training and career development.
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org