||Project Management Officer, Project Management Office
||25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
||Mid to High Senior Level
|Job Objective / Summary
||Achieve efficiency and effectiveness in following up with proposal and engagement preparation, and engagement implementation, by ensuring the optimum usage of time and resources within the Professional and Consulting Services Division.
||Bachelor’s degree in any major
||PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP) or an equivalent
||10 years of experience, preferably in one of the leading professional and consulting firms.
- Manage the Company’s database of internal and external professional and consulting human resources, inside Kuwait and abroad.
- Follow up with preparing proposals and engagement letters.
- Follow up with engagement implementation deadlines.
- Prepare detailed timeframes for each engagement in coordination with the concerned line manager.
- Follow up with issuing invoices on due dates.
- Follow up with daily, weekly, and monthly objectives in coordination with the concerned line manager.
- Follow up with weekly and monthly reports of current engagements.
- Review closed engagement files before sending to the main store.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned to them.
- Project management using PMI Standards
- Local legislations in Kuwait, especially related to regulatory bodies and labor Law.
- Arabic language: Mother tongue
- Fluent English (Reading – Writing – Speaking)
- Microsoft Office Suite Applications, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project (Advanced Level)
- Draft communications both in Arabic and English
- Physical and electronic archiving
- Daily planning and prioritizing
- Transferable residency.
- Age between 27 – 40 years old
- The required experience should be in the State of Kuwait
|What We Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark.
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why Working at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm.
- Annual performance evaluation leading to growth in your career path.
- Continuous career development.
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: email@example.com