||25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
||Mid to High Senior Level
|Job Objective / Summary
||Managing phone calls received at the Company’s exchange, and receiving business guests, understanding their needs, and directing them to the positions in charge.
||High School degree
||3 years of experience.
- Managing phone calls and forward them to the concerned employee.
- Receiving business guests, understanding their needs, and directing them to the positions in charge.
- Monitoring the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Managing internal and external mail.
- Performing any other tasks as assigned to them.
- Local legislations in Kuwait, especially related to regulatory bodies and Labor Law.
- Areas of Kuwait
- Telephone etiquette
- Arabic language: Mother tongue
- Proficiency in English language in terms of reading, writing and speaking.
Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- MS Office applications, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Transferable residency.
- Age between 25 – 35 years old
- The required experience should be in the State of Kuwait
|What We Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why Working at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm
- Annual performance evaluation leading to growth in your career path
- Continuous career development
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: email@example.com