||Senior Financial Analyst
||25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
|Job Objective / Summary
||Preparation of different kinds of investment and economic studies.
||Master’s degree in finance
||Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum five years in a consulting firm, preferably experience with the largest 10 firms.
- Assisting in the annual marketing plan
- Preparation of proposals and engagement letters
- Implementing engagement letters of investment and economic services, such as for example but not limited to, feasibility studies and business valuations
- Perform any other tasks as assigned to them
- Proficiency in analyzing financial statements.
- Knowledge of economic indicators.
- Knowledge in building and using financial models.
- Understanding various valuation methods like DCF, relative valuation, and precedent transactions.
- Knowledge of investment vehicles, risk assessment, portfolio diversification, and market trends.
- Understanding capital structure, cost of capital, financial markets, and corporate financial strategies, dividend policy, and working capital management.
- Awareness of financial regulations, compliance requirements, and ethical standards in the finance industry.
- Arabic language: Mother tongue
- Proficiency in the English language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking
Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why working at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm.
- Annual performance evaluation leading to growth in your career path.
- Continuous career development.
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org