Digital transformation is the process of changing the business entity’s processes, models, and operations to effectively utilize modern digital technologies, which affect the way the work is done, the business culture, human resources, and the entire society.
What is the difference between Digitization, Digitalization, and Digital Transformation?
Digitization can be defined as the conversion and representation of analog information, e.g. paper documents, sound, and images, into a digital form, which can be used by computer systems in several ways.
Digitalization is the process of developing or converting business operations, models, or processes by making use the digital technologies based on digital data and knowledge. It places more focus on the utilization of digital technology, data, interactions, communications, etc. in order to generate revenues and optimize business processes.
Digital transformation is wider in scope and covers all aspects of business where digital processes and technologies are used to create new business applications.
Why do business entities need to go for Digital Transformation?
The speed of changes around the business environment forces business entities to find a way to have the information in a timely manner, where automation and digital transformation are the keys to doing more with less money and effort and getting better results.
What is the added value of implementing Digital Transformation for business?
- Attain competitive advantages.
- Lead to excellent performance, increase productivity, and fewer errors.
- Make the entity more efficient, transparent, and insightful.
- A way to reduce expenses.
What are the services offered by Baker Tilly Kuwait?
- Automation for any system such as accounting systems, CRM, and ERP.
- Cloud Computing.
- Data Center Design.
- Cybersecurity Audit as per CBK Framework
- Cybersecurity Consulting
- IT Internal Audit Service
- SWIFT CSCF Assessment
- Information Technology Processes, Policies and Procedures
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology Governance
- Big Data Management
- Qualifying Business for ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification
- Qualifying Business for ISO 22301:2019 Certification
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Technology Project Management
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Consulting