Disaster Recovery Plan is the business entity’s way
to back on track to normal operation regarding IT
systems or networks after unplanned disruption.
It is intended to minimize the effects of a disaster
so that an entity can resume its operations.
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology Governance
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data Management
- Cyber Security
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System
- Technology Project Management
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Consulting