Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing are
two different testing methods, which would be often
mistakenly used in an interchangeable manner.
These testing techniques are utilized in different
scenarios based on the entity’s requirements.
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology Governance
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data Management
- Cyber Security
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Technology Project Management
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Consulting