Policies and procedures manuals are a means of internal control,
which achieve efficiency and effectiveness in managing
the organizational units.
Policies and procedures manuals are a means of internal control, which achieve efficiency and effectiveness in managing the organizational units. Policies and procedures manuals represent the flow of policies and resolutions approved by the Board of Directors and the executive management to all organizational units in clear and documented manner to ensure that the same are properly implemented. Further, documented and approved policies and procedures manuals ensure that the processes are recurrently implemented based on standard approach and quality of deliverables is attained on timely basis. This will help all organizational units to operate consistently and achieve their objectives in accordance with the approved strategic and operational plans, and ultimately put the business entity on the path to success.
This concept is applicable to all business entities.
Companies regulated by Capital Markets Authority in the State of Kuwait should comply with the requirements of the Executive Regulations of Law No. 7 of 2010, which comprise sixteen modules. Module 6 – Policies and Procedures of Licensed Person – sets forth the requirement to develop policies and procedures manuals by licensed persons based on the nature of licensed activity, in addition to the requirements stated in Module 15, Corporate Governance.
Added value to business entities from Policies and Procedures Manuals Services
- Provide documented criteria for measuring performance and developing staff capabilities.
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness in managing the operations within organizational units.
- Minimize deviations and define points of functional responsibility ensuring smooth and productive business processes.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
- Development of Policies and Procedures Manuals.
Other related services
- Organizational Structure
- BOD & its Committees Charters
- BOD & Executive Management Appraisal System
- Delegation of Authority Matrix
- Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Job Structure
- Job Descriptions
- Salary Survey
- Compensation & Benefits Structure
- Employee Performance Appraisal System
- Corporate Governance Reporting
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Integrated Report (IR)