|Techno-Functional MS Dynamics 365 ERP Consultant
|25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
|Microsoft applications programming
|Job Objective / Summary
|Customize, manage, and maintain Marketing, Sales, Project Operations and Finance Modules under Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP based on Baker Tilly’s approved workflow cycle.
|Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant major
|Professional Certificates are an extra advantage.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-920 ERP Fundamentals or advanced certification path
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 MB-910 CRM Fundamentals or advanced certification path
|5 years of experience in the same domain
Analyze manual project operations.
Convert the manual operations into automated project operations using the “Project Operations” Module.
Provide training to line managers and portfolio managers in the Professional and Consulting Services Division on how to use the “Project Operations” Module.
Provide technical support to troubleshoot any issues facing the Module users.
Design reports on current engagements from which information is derived to assist in delivering control and supervision to ultimately enhance efficiency and effectiveness in implementing such engagements on cost/benefit basis.
Perform any other tasks as assigned to them.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP modules
- Marketing and Sales, Project Operations, and Finance
First: Language Skills
- English language: Mother tongue
- Arabic language is an extra advantage.
Second: Specialist Skills
- Analytical thinking in investigating the sequence of manual project operations.
Programming the project operations to convert the same from manual to automated system using the modules and its requirements.
Testing the programming and validating its completeness and intended purpose
|What we Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark.
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why work at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm.
- Growth in your career path based on job performance.
- Sustainable training and career development.
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org