Assisting in achieving the objectives of IT Consulting services in line with the approved list of services.
Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering or any other relevant major
7 years of experience in the field of IT Consulting and Audit.
- Assisting in developing of the annual business development plan.
- Proposal preparation.
- Engagement letter preparation.
- Engagement implementation.
- Preparation of monthly financial performance reports for the Department.
- Any other tasks may be requested from higher position.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Information Security Forum (ISF)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Center for Internet Security (CIS)
- Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI)
- The Principles for financial market infrastructures (PFMI)
- International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- Laws and Executive Regulations issued by the Central Agency for Information Technology.
- Laws, Instructions and Executive Regulations issued by the Central Bank of Kuwait concerning FinTech.
- Laws, Instructions and Executive Regulations issued by the Central Bank of Kuwait concerning Cybersecurity.
- Laws, Instructions and Executive Regulations issued by Capital Markets Authority concerning FinTech and Cybersecurity.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Numeracy Skills.
- Uphold strong work ethics, in particular, the confidentiality of information.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality