To assist with implementing different audits under assurance and audit engagements and provide support to the team in accordance with the relevant standards and the internal regulations of the company.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting with minimum GPA 3.0.
Fresh graduate, having one year experience will be considered an advantage.
- Assist with implementing different audits under assurance and audit engagements.
- Assist with performing accounting consulting engagements in-line with organizational objectives and the approved policies and procedures.
- Assist with preparing the independent auditor’s report in light of the financial statements;
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by his/ her supervisor.
- Proven knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS) / International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proven knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Proven knowledge of legislations relating to assurance services including Law No. 7 of 2010 regarding the Establishment of Capital Markets Authority and Regulation of Securities Business.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Upload strong work ethics, in particular, the confidentiality of information.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality