To achieve annual sales target based on minimum annual growth rate of 10% for the professional and consulting
services, which comprise Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Training, to corporate clients operating in the approved
business sectors, together with identifying the competitors and defining competitive advantages for Baker Tilly
enabling it to acquire a higher market share.
– Visiting the clients to identify their requirements.
– Develop and implement the annual media plan.
– Develop and implement the annual plan for awareness seminars about the professional and consulting services.
– Prepare monthly reports.
– Supervise the roles and tasks of the Department Sections and ensure integration of the activities of these Sections as per Company’s functions.
– Review annual promotion plan of Company’s services.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Media or any relevant major.
7-10 years of experience in the areas of sales, business development and marketing, out of which at least two years in the role of Business Development Manager; preferably experience in the same domain.
– Knowledge of the business development strategies and techniques
– Knowledge of services offered by Baker Tilly
– Knowledge of business sectors in the State of Kuwait
Fluent in Arabic and English languages in terms of reading, writing and speaking
– Proficiency of Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Proficiency of MS CRM solution
The incumbent who fulfills the requirements mentioned above is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following address: