Implement and manage ICT management consultant assignments in line with best practices, Baker Tilly International approaches, and Baker Tilly Kuwait policies and procedures.
The scope of the job will cover the following services:
- IT Strategy and Transformation
- IT Governance and Risk Management
- IT Project Assurance
- IT Business Management
- IT Service Management
- Automated System Selection
- Business Continuity Plan
- IT Audit
- Other related services
- Academic Qualification: Master Degree in Information System Management, Computer Science, CCE or equivalent.
- Professional Certificate:
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- CISA or CISSP
- PMP or Prince 2 Certification
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years in consulting firm
- Preferably experience with largest 10 firms.
- High linguistic skills in both Arabic & English (reading, writing, and speaking)
High skills in Ms Office products as follows:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- Customer Service Orientation
- Relationship Building
- Organizational Commitment and Awareness
- Analytical Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Planning Skills
- Parallel implementation oriented
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- Report Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Have constant access to the updated standards, information, methodologies, and approaches
- Ability to cooperate with external parties (such as clients, authorities, alliances, outsourced consultants), with neutrality, integrity and efficiency.
- Ability to deal with the various levels of company staff members.
- Ability to contribute to the profitable growth of the business.
- Ability to Identify and follow up on opportunities to provide new services to the existing clients (when Applicable).
- Ability to perform Project Lead in assignments.
- Ability to manage effective time utilization of team members.
- Ability to identify the engagement pricing and related estimates.
- Ability to build a good relationship with the clients.
- Ability to develop internal capabilities of the respective team members.
- Ability to analyze and review RFPs.
- Ability to identify required scope of work
- Ability to develop proposals in line with the client needs.
- Solid understanding of laws and regulations in Kuwait related to Information Technology consulting services.
- Contribute in developing the narrative required for flyers and brochures related to Information Technology consulting services
- Contribute in updating the narrative for website regularly
- Cross-selling the firm’s services within current clients
- Visit targeted clients
- Prepare proposals and follow-up till final submission
- Prepare engagement letters and follow-up till final submission
- Develop the assignment plan for the assignments in line with the set standards including but not limited to assess assignment risks, allocate resources, communicate timeline with clients, …etc
- Provide functional expertise and lead the execution of the respective projects.
- Conduct meetings with the client.
- Follow-up fieldwork by each team members and provide the required support and guidance for effective implementation of the plan.
- Develop and review all required working papers, and finalize the assignment file requirement in both permanent file, fieldwork file, and respective softcopies.
- Conduct effective presentations pertaining to the deliverables’ outcome to clients.
- Manage effective time utilization of the respective team members.
- Provide instructions and allocate roles and responsibilities on the engagement or projects; recognize potential roadblocks to completing the tasks by the team members, and provide necessary assistance to the stated team members.
- Manage multiple tasks, prioritize time, respond to problems as they arise; and make decisions appropriate to assigned tasks.
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of client needs.
- Ensure the maintenance of the respective projects files and documentations as per the set company policy.
- Oversee budget of the respective assignments, ensuring that it is delivered within requested timeframe and budget.
Building and Sustaining Relations with clients
- Interact with clients to review needs assessments and recommend Baker Tilly services and products accordingly.
- Provide effective client relations management through proactive communication and problem resolution.
- Resolve any conflict that might arise or difference of opinion between clients and our stakeholders; consult to the Service Line Senior Director when required.
- Remain abreast of the latest related laws and regulations.
- Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of Information Technology consulting services practices taking into account ‘international best practice’ changes in the business environment, which demand proactive action plans in accordance with the regulations associated with consulting services.
- Update the knowledge management drive with latest resources related to Information Technology consulting services
- Prepare and submit monthly reporting related to concerned portfolio of assignments
- Prepare and submit other periodic reporting such as in line with the set policies (i.e: Timesheet, weekly summary with department director, etc…).
- Ensure timely submittal of necessary reports from the subordinated team members
- Provide an advisory opinion to the firm supporting services department related to IT infrastructure and the optimal choices of information systems.
Click To Apply Applications will be treated with strict confidence