To assist in carrying out the internal audit assignments in accordance with the relevant professional standards and within the stipulated schedules and budgets.
- Execute the audit programs and update the senior team member on the completion status.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations for improvement in audit programs.
- Document the work performed as per the set guidelines.
- Prepare a summary of the internal audit findings along with the supporting documents.
- Collaborate with the team members.
- Develop strong client relationship.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
- Professional certification such as CIA, CMA, CISA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of 2 years in internal auditing.
(The ability to understand, alter, lead and control the behavior of other individuals and groups)
- Active Listening: Paying full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Time Management: Ability to manage the available time efficiently.
- Teamwork: Focused on teamwork.
(Job specific knowledge and techniques required to perform an organizational role)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Theoretical knowledge of governance, risk and controls process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem solving skills.
Internal Audit and GRC Manager.
Click To Apply Applications will be treated with strict confidence